Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BFP

Just got the call - we're pregnant! My level is 112 - which is exactly what they want to see at this point. Anything over 100 makes them happy. If they're happy, we're happy. Last time, my level was 32 at this point, so I'm feeling really good about 112.

I'm beyond thrilled, elated, relieved. One of the reasons that I am sane right now is because of this blog and because of all of your support and well wishes.

Thank you for all of your kind words - I know we're going to start hearing alot more BFPs in the coming weeks.

Love and Peace to you all!

13 comments:

S. said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am THRILLED for you both!! Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months! :)

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So so so so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Hoping for a sticky bean!

--Jackie

Pufferfish said...

Yeah!!!!! I've been waiting for this news!!! So happy for both of you. Now rub some of that IVF luck my way, please?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations! I am so very happy for you both. H& H 9 months to you!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations Mommas!

Eva said...

Congratulations! That's great news!

Heidi said...

What wonderful happy news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

tbean said...

Congratulations!

N said...

Here through blog-hopping, and wanted to give you a big old congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm a few days late but congratulations!! That's fantastic news!! :)

Lizzie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!