Monday, September 15, 2008

On The Road

Today's u/s and blood test went well. I'm on day 6 of stims - and my lining is measuring at 7.4, which they say is great. Normally they like to see 6 at this point so I'm thrilled that we're coming out a little ahead.

Dr. Love 2.0 said that it's still really early to determine how many follies they'll be able to retrieve, but at this point, he is seeing 8, possibly more. Right now, they are all measuring around the 7-9 size.

They said that my estrogen level is a little lower than they'd like to see at this point, but that it's not too uncommon to start off a little low and then increase. I'm on 5 units of lupron, 2 vials of menopur and 250 of follistim.

Next blood test is tomorrow and next u/s is Wednesday.

No real emotional side effects from the meds - I'm starting to feel really bloated, but other than that, there has been no real effect to my mood.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to see that you are doing well on the stims, and the other meds..

hopefully, you wil have lots and lots of follies to count in the coming days

Anonymous said...

Great news! I am hoping for lots of great follies for you.

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm always workign with a thinner than they'd like lining, I'd say having a plump one for your day is great. I hope it continues to be bearable, and good news all along.